We apologize, but this event has been canceled!
We are excited to announce that I am doing a fundraiser for one of my favorite pit bull rescues – Bully Rescue Warriors! If you are not familiar with my photography work you can visit Jill Caren Photography.
100% of the session fee is being donated back to the rescue to help them with costs for medical care and food for the dogs they have in their care.
Sunday – November 11, 2018
Waterloo Village, Stanhope NJ (exact location in the park will be shared that morning)
Each session will last 30 minutes – we are allowing time for 7 sessions in the following time slots. (I will note when each session is booked!)
9:00 – 9:30am – available
9:45 – 10:15am – available
10:30 – 11:00am – available
11:15 – 11:45am – available
12:00 – 12:30pm – available
12:45 – 1:15pm – available
1:30 – 2:00pm – booked!
To be able to create the best images possible in this mini-session we are limiting the number of subjects to 4 per session. If you have more – then please purchase 2 slots so that we have enough time. Dogs are always preferred, but we understand you may want to have humans too — 4 subjects in any combination will be welcome!
Your session fee is to be paid directly to Bully Rescue Warriors. They will confirm payment with us and you will receive a tax-deduction for your donation.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A 30- minute photo session by pet photographer Jill Caren
- (5) edited digital images with full release in an online gallery for you to download and print. (Images cannot be used for commercial purposes without written consent!)
- A really really really great feeling!
HOW TO BOOK A SESSION!
- Send your session fee donation to Bully Rescue Warriors
- Come back to this post and leave a comment with the session time you are interested in – also note the number of subjects for your session please. (We will update the post immediately so everyone knows what times are available!)
- Meet us at the park on the above date with your noted time! That is all!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions or concerns.
AT THE SESSION
Because these are mini-sessions, we have to work a little extra hard together to make the magic happen! Here are just a few tips to make your session a little more successful:
- Bring some toys/treats for your pooch. If they are food or ball motivated, then please bring those items to help us get their attention quick!
- If you are bringing children – please bring a favorite toy or snack to help engage (ok bribe) them. Toddlers and babies are hard to capture in a small time frame, if you have a magic trick to help us make your images awesome, then please bring that magic along!
- Do NOT bring kids during their nap time – trust me this never ends well for us – or for you! 🙂
- Have FUN with it! Laugh, giggle, tickle, throw tennis balls, give belly rubs – snuggle and get fur on you —- this is the type of session you can expect!
AFTER THE SESSION
I will post the top 5 images from the session – they will be edited and resized to a standard print size of 8×10. You will be provided a link to your online gallery will you be able to download the hi-resolution images.
Please feel free to drop a comment with any questions or concerns!