Can Dogs Eat Grapes?
Grapes should never be given to your dog due to their high toxicity levels to dogs. Currently we do not know exactly what it is about grapes that causes a dog to become ill – so no part of any type of grape should be given to a dog.
Did your dog digest a grape by accident?
Below are the signs of possible poisoning from grapes. If you feel your dog may have ate some by accident, these are some things you should look for.
- Appetite loss
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Kidney failure
- Increased thirst – but decreased urination