Every year we have Black Friday and Cyber Monday — and now, more recently we have #GivingTuesday, probably our favorite of all the days!
For Black Friday and Cyber Monday you can check out our list of pet lover gifts that give back to see if any vendors are running great deals. With these shops, when you buy a product each donates something back to an animal welfare group – so this is like giving a gift twice! A great way to spend your money on the 2 biggest shopping days of the year.
Then, when you are done shopping you can look around online with the hashtag #GivingTuesday to see how you can help your favorite charities on this special day! #GivingTuesday was created to engage people to be involved with their local charities – and while we wish this was an every day thing, even if you take action on this one day the impact could be huge!
The group at NeonCRM crunched some numbers and found that over 40,000 nonprofits raised over $168 million and that the average online donation was $154. Not too shabby for one day. You can learn more about these findings at NeonCRM.
For 2017, CharityPaws has 2 special campaigns planned for nonprofits to receive a donation.
- On our Instagram page we will be donating 50 of our popular Never Stop Fighting For Animals t-shirts to one animal rescue group. These will be unisex Hanes brand tees in Dark Heather gray and winner will receive 25 medium and 25 large shirts. ($1,000 retail value if sold for $20 per shirt!)
- On Facebook we will be donating a $500 Amazon Gift Card to one animal rescue group.
Details for each are below!
RULES FOR OUR $500 GIVEAWAY – FACEBOOK
On Facebook we will be giving away a $500 Amazon Gift Card to 1 registered 501(c)(3) animal rescue/welfare organization. Group must be in good standing and registered to win!
To enter the giveaway:
- View the giveaway post on Facebook by clicking here
- Like the post
- Leave a comment and TAG THE RESCUE that you would like to receive the donation
- Optional: share the post so you can get others to comment on the post with your rescue
The more comments with your rescue tagged, the higher the chances of receiving the donation.
Winner will be chosen at random by a generator which will pick a comment. Contest starts on Sunday November 26th at 12pm EST and will run through Wednesday November 28th at 12pm EST.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday – November 29, 2017 at 1pm.
Congratulations to Outcast Rescue for winning our $500 Amazon Gift Card!
RULES FOR OUR 50 T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY – INSTAGRAM
On Instagram we will be giving away 50 t-shirts with one of our best selling designs to 1 registered 501(c)(3) animal rescue/welfare organization. Group must be in good standing and registered to win! Winning rescue can sell the shirts at a price they set – we recommend $20 per shirt which would provide them a donation of $1,000!
To enter the giveaway:
- View the giveaway post on Instagram by clicking here
- Follow @charity_paws on Instagram
- Comment on the post and TAG THE RESCUE you want to receive the 50 shirt donation
- Optional: repost the giveaway post to encourage others to comment with your rescue
Winner will be chosen at random by a generator which will pick a comment. Contest starts on Sunday November 26th at 6pm EST and will run through Wednesday November 28th at 6pm EST.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday – November 29, 2017 at 7pm.
Congratulations to Barn Sanctuary for winning our T-Shirt Giveaway!
Where does CharityPaws get the money/products to donate?
CharityPaws is a social goods lifestyle magazine that earns money through affiliate advertising. 100% of all net proceeds are pooled and donated via our social networks.
CharityPaws is owned by the team at 2 Dogs Media, LLC who also runs a web development agency specializing in nonprofit website design and organic SEO. A portion of proceeds from the web development work is also added to our donation pool.