Our Privacy Pledge
Control Of Your Information
If at any time you have concerns about our collection fo your data whether via IP, name or email, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details regarding your data and any requests to remove your information.
Information We Collect
Here at CharityPaws we collect a minimal amount of user data when using our website:
- Your name and email will be stored on our server when you leave a comment on any post or page on our website.
- We use Google Analytics to track information about our visitors including city, state, pages visited, time on website, age, gender and information about the device being used to visit our website. We have a data retention of a maximum of 14 months and do not track IP addresses via Analytics. This data is tracked so that we can provide the most relevant content, create giveaway opportunities and to continue providing an experience our demographic loves.
- We also use GetClicky.org for an alternate website tracking software which tracks the same information as Google Analytics. We do track IP addresses via GetClicky.
- We utilize Mailchimp for our email subscriptions where your name and email will be store so we can email you pertinent information about your interests. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the Unsubscribe link in our newsletter or by sending an email to email@example.com.
How We Use Collected Information
CharityPaws collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
- To send periodic emails
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.