Work With CharityPaws
CharityPaws started in 2014 with the sole purpose of being a great resource for animal shelters and rescues. To be inspired to host better events, raise more money and get more pets adopted.
In recent years it has grown to also be a great resource for pet parents who are looking to adopt – or already own a rescue pet.
Our articles and stories include:
- Education about animal welfare issues and how change can be made
- Information about caring for their pets
- Profiles of new pet products and services
- Marketing, event and adoption inspiration for animal rescues/shelters to use
Brands that would like to work with us would definitely have a passion for helping animals in need!
The CharityPaws Audience
- 87% of our traffic comes from organic search.
- Average monthly visitors is 22,264 users.
- 74% of our readers are women, and 26% are men.
- The age of our audience is very diverse! Ages 18-24 is 20%, 25 -34 is 25%, 35-44 is 17%, 45-54 is 17%, 55-64 is 14% and 65+ is 9%.
- Over 81% of CharityPaws readers are located in the United States.
- Our email list has an average open rate of 15.4%.
How CharityPaws Can Help Your Brand
Our readers are the ultimate animal lovers with a large portion being involved in animal rescue in some way. The community is always looking for feel-good stories about animals and products that can make their lives – and their pets lives better.
CharityPaws is selective with who they work with to ensure they are only promoting products or services they truly believe in and that have great values.
Below are some ideas for working together, but we are always open to new ideas to shake things up a bit!
What makes CharityPaws unique is it was started by an SEO strategist with over 15 years of experience in SEO! Every article is fully search engine optimized to rank well for your most profitable terms and can bring your brand long lasting visibility.
Starts at $350 per campaign
Starts at $250 per post
Looking For Photography?
No problem. We got you covered there too! As an award winning photographer in NJ, CharityPaws owner Jill Caren can assist with any photography needs you may have.
With each sponsorship we partner on, custom photos will be a part of the plan to help bring some uniqueness to your brand when it is out on social.
Below are just a few examples of work we have done. You can view more at jillcarenphoto.com.
READY TO ROLL?
Contact us today and let’s create something amazing together!Contact CharityPaws