CharityPaws is excited to announce the acquisition of The Daily Pip and My Rescued Life!
Having these two brands will provide our readers many more articles, inspiring stories and educational materials to help improve the lives of homeless animals.
Both of these websites were owned by a rescue friend of mine and I hope I can make her proud by bringing some of her amazing content back to life.
She no longer had the time to care for them and I really hated seeing some of her amazing content go to waste.
Her blogs very much focused on animal rescue and welfare so it was a no brainer to merge the brands under CharityPaws.
Some of the features I will be sharing from her sites include:
- Stories featuring special needs pets
- Pet rabbit guides and resources
- Tips for adopting animals
- Educating readers on various animal welfare issues
- List of dog rescues (such as dog rescues in Washington State) and how to adopt a dog.
CharityPaws is so happy to be able to include the best of the content on these two websites!
As we continue to grow our website into one of the best resources to help animal rescues, having this extra content and visibility will help us take steps to move forward with our work and content.
Now, we know not everyone coming to CharityPaws is a rescuer which is why we are working hard on creating more pet owner content too.
Some of our top posts for pet owners include:
- Free pet planner download
- Tips for finding the best chew proof dog beds
- Our ultimate gifts that give back to animals shopping guide
But stay tuned, because there will be a lot more coming up!
While My Rescued Life and The Daily Pip were largely rescue focused, there was a lot of great content for pet parents too.
Stay tuned for more amazing things coming your way – well, if you love animals of course!