Our animal puzzle pack features adorable animal pieces that your child can try to put together to figure out what the animal is. I also have a free animal continent activity that will help your child to learn about what animals are native to what continents that I think they may enjoy!
A fun rainy day activity that will keep them busy and help build coordination and conceptual thinking skills – all while enjoying the cute animal illustrations. If you have a real animal lover, there are some great online animal classes even young kids can take for more animal fun.
What Is Included
The download features 12 animal puzzles for your kids to enjoy! The animals included are:
Below is an example of what you can expect to find for 1 puzzle – this is our bear puzzle as an example. On the left is the pieces of the puzzle that need to be cut – and on the right is the board the pieces can go on.
You can see that there are letters and numbers to help the younger kids along – for the older kids you can black those out for a more challenging puzzle option!
How To Use
This is a simple paper puzzle activity – no mess, no stress. Below are the recommended steps:
- Print off the 2 pages of the puzzle your child wants to do
- If they are old enough have them cut the squares of the animal puzzle pieces – or if they are too little you can do it for them
- Have them place the puzzle pieces on the paper puzzle board until they can tell what it is
- When they complete it – have them glue the images to the paper
- Frame it or hang it on the refrigerator and make them feel like a superstar
I would recommend ages 2-5 but with parental supervision! Especially if you are letting the older kiddos to cut their own pieces and they are using glue.
Download The Puzzles
When you click the button below you will download a PDF file containing all of the puzzles. Simply download and print.